baby got Nak

Monday, May 01, 2006

May 1...more than just a Monday

Well...to some May 1 only means one thing..mmhmm...the first of May. However, to others, and by others I mean us and by us I mean...Kris Corbin, Luke Henkelman and Michelle Powles, it meant the first day of work out at Nakamun. Upon arrival, I (michelle the scribe), wondered if I had indeed ever left this place; did I actually complete a year of school? 8 months is not a long time and that is why it didn't feel like it I suppose. Most people take over 8 months to develop in the womb. We are all excited about documenting our Nakadventure here...again by we I mean us but perhaps I only mean me because the enthusiasm on the other parts is lacking. I predict it will pick up when they see how awesome blogs can be. I wouldn't know as this is my first. So far it has been fairly uneventful. I will tell you 5 exciting things...

1. the new wood splitter
2. the seeing eye dog staying in #306
3. burritos for lunch. still gold..believe me.
4. can you believe this..i am running out already..we did move mattresses and that was about as exciting as moving a bowel, but for lack of a better anecdote, that will work.
5. we will be making our own supper..hooorah.

well team..i hope that this makes you jealous. And it will only get better...

ex. sloppy joes anyone?


This couple entitled "dan and di" none of us know, but blogs look better with pictures no? Hopefully we will have some more relevent pictures soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan Kobewka said...

Michelle your a funny girl.
readingyourblog.blogspot.com is my blog and I just blogged about your blog. So you could read that if you like.

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home